Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Night Supper In The Crockpot



Southwestern Steak with Salsa Stuffing has been slow cooking all day and it smells amazing!

The simple recipe was adapted from one I found through Pinterest before church this morning.

I'm almost embarrassed to share how easy it is.

Take one Round Steak, spray the crock with a squirt of Pam Nonstick Cooking Spray and add beef.

Mix together one bag or box stuffing mix, 1 jar mild salsa, 1 stick of melted butter and 2 fresh chopped tomatoes. Cover top of beef with stuffing mixture and cover crockpot.

Plug in, cook at low for approximately 7 hours.

You could add lots of other things, but the idea here is Summer Simplicity! I'm not sure if this is or isn't something I'd prepare for my catering clients, but I know it is something that my Southwestern Salsa Loving' Spouse will just love! ~ Chef Kathi


Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

Kathi said...

This was simply amazing tasting!