Monday, June 18, 2012

Chef Kathi Cooks Teriyaki Burgers with Sauteed Onions, Swiss Cheese and Cheddar Cheese


Sometimes a good burger is the best supper of all, especially when the day has been a busy one.

Ordinarily, I would insist on fresh-ground meat, but you know it's pretty smart household management to have a few quick fixes in the freezer and a big bag of Black Angus Frozen Burgers qualifies as a perfect quick fix staple in my kitchen.

So what do I do to get these amazing burgers?



Teriyaki Burgers with Sauteed Onions, Swiss Cheese and Cheddar Cheese
~ Chef Kathi

I begin by lightly drizzling the frying pan with a little olive oil. After the pan heats ever so slightly I add fresh sliced Vidalia Onion. 

Now remember, I'm tired, it's been a long day and I've got two hungry mouths to feed. So I toss 2 frozen beef patties in the skillet with the onions, and give the burgers a good generous shaking of Teriyaki Sauce and a good sprinkling of my favorite seasonings and allow them to sizzle away for a bit before turning and repeating the shake and sprinkle process. Now add some swiss cheese and shredded cheddar. In no time you'll have a simple care-free supper that any meat-eater would love.

                                                                   Follow Me on Pinterest


No comments: